Thursday, January 20, 2011

Real Wedding: Leslie and Patrick

I've been a fan of Arizona wedding photographer Spencer Boerup's stylish, imaginative work for a while, and when I saw Leslie and Patrick's Prescott wedding, I knew I wanted to share it with my readers.  Such beautiful, custom touches.  Such a beautiful setting.  Such gorgeous documentation of the wonderful event.  Just fabulous!  Take a look at what I mean:



So many handmade touches at this gorgeous wedding, like these signs, and the path decorations.  They really set the scene and the tone for the entire event.


I love these captured moments of pure joy!

 


What beautiful details, carrying that bright, fabulous color palette through the entire event.


I love tented weddings!  

I love the way Patrick and Leslie used the colorful tissue poms to decorate the tent.  What a marvelous and inexpensive way to make a big white space customized to fit your theme.  




To see many more (and larger!) pictures of this stunning wedding visit Spencer Boerup's blog.  And while you're there, take a look at the latest post, an amazing ABC photography book he created for his nephew.  It's the most beautiful, thoughtful baby gift I've ever seen, and now I desperately want one for my little girl (And lucky me, he's an Arizona based photographer)!   First comes love, then comes marriage...  you know you're going to want one of these eventually.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment